Wall and Panel Fabric
Ozite Rib & Hytex Rib
Eco-Fi® Polyster stable fiber. High strength fibers which are resistant to shrinking and stretching. Highly durable 100% recycled content from water & soda bottles. Averages 90% post-consumer content. The unique product offers a dimensional stable covering for Panels, Exhibits and Wallcovering. This product is moisture resistant, mildew, rot, and bacteria resistant, and is nonallergenic.
* Passes NFPA 265 Corner Burn Test.
* Class A ASTM E-84.
* UL Classification.
* Acoustical NRC rating.25 per ASTM C423, (over gypsum board).
* Velcro compatible, pill resistant.
* Solution dyed. Resists sun, fading, -colors are fast to most destructive agents.
* Installation either Vertical or Horizontal.
* Tackable face surface over gypsum board.
- Accents Areas
- Above or Below Chair Rails
- High Trafic Areas
- Retirement Facilities
- Nursing Homes
- Ball Rooms / Air Walls
- Conference Rooms / Meeting Rooms
- Executive Conference Rooms
- Reception Areas
- General Offices
- Educational Facilities
- Government Offices
- Mass Transit Facilities
- Recreational Centers
Email or Call for quote with project details & quantity & time line.
Full roll 33 LY ( total )
Cut Yardage, upcharge, Min. order per color 10 LY.
Mfg. Lead Time
Usually in stock, allow 3-5 days + transit time
Post-Consumer Recycled Solution Dyed Polyester Staple Fiber
|WEIGHT||24 ounces / face weight|
|ROLL SIZE||33 linear yards|
|FLAMMABILITY||Passes NFPA 265
Class A/ASTM E-84
|NRC||(ASTM C-423) .25 over gypsum board|
|MOISTURE REGAIN||(ASTM D-2654) .3%|
|COLORFASTNESS TO LIGHT||(AATCC-16A) Class 5 - 100 hours|
|ABRASION RESISTANCE||(ASTM D-4158) Voluntary Prod. TS198 Full Commercial Serviceability|
Fosshield® Antimicrobial Technology – silver & copper ions are incorporated into the polyester fiber and naturally attack microbes. Fosshield® inhibits the growth of bacteria, mold and fungus, providing permanent protection. Ions bind to any microbes that may be present on the fiber and disable their critical functions (metabolism, respirations, and reproduction). Typical examples of microbes of common concern are Methicillinresistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), the Human rhinovirus (common cold), Steptococcus pyogenes (strep), Legionella pneumophilia (Legionaires disease), Human Coronavirus (SARS surrogate), and Feline Calicivirus (Norwalk virus). Fosshield® is the technology incorporated into the FDA cleared SpectraShield® 9500 N95 surgical respirator mask. In the FDA testing, Fosshield® began microbe prevention immediately and eliminated 99.99% of certain odor-causing bacteria after one hour of contact with the respirator surface.
• All prices are ADD truck freight, dock to dock only, if no dock ADD for truck Lift Gate.
• All prices are subject to change without notice.
REMEMBER TO ORDER ACCURATELY. These products are filled per your order, and as such are NOT RETURNABLE. Contact Us with any questions before ordering.
PRODUCT ORDERING INFORMATION:
• All products are available in whole rolls or are cut to order
• NOTE: All orders are Noncancelable and Nonreturnable.
Making walls productive.…Since 1979