General Sale Terms & Conditions
Visual Display Communication Products & Specialty Interior Wall Finish Products
WIUSA.com is a business to business web site, offering architectural grade division 9 & 10 products for commercial use in climate controlled facilities.
1) Please read the Order information for the product purchase at the bottom of that page.
2) Please review additional product order information, at Additional Order Information.
3) Please review the following General Sale Terms & Conditions, to answer any questions.
• Our architectural division 9 & 10 products are sold as either, raw materials, semi-finished goods, finished products and Custom manufactured products per customer order.
• Our product offering are NOT impulse purchases, and require planning and thought. Order carefully as most items are non-cancelable and non-returnable.
• Most products we offer are custom manufactured upon receipt of your purchase order.
• All our products have detail descriptions, and any questions are welcomed, but must be asked or discussed before placing an order.
• WE accept American Express, Visa and Master Charge cards. Company checks upon approval, based on product, and drawn on USA bank and in US Dollars.. NO COD’s.
• 98% of our customers, since 2008, pay with credit cards, with either 100% with order entry for quick ship products, min. 50% for 2 weeks or more mfg. time, including local, state and federal government, and military. CC information is destroyed after 40 days.
• All WIUSA.com products and quotations are priced in US dollars.
• All customer information is kept private, credit card transactions are processed in our office, NOT on-line, to help assure the protection of your information.
• We have minimum order Quantity or Dollar amount on some products, please inquire.
• All product orders will only ship to the 50 USA state destinations. Please Inquire.
• We do NOT accept Purchase Orders or PO #’s via telephone. “ Say It In Writing “
• WE do not accept Purchase Orders with conditions relating to the transfer of liability for delayed delivery or product suitability of use or freight damage.
• Freight – All freight ships Ground FOB mill origin via common carrier. We do NOT ship our product Air Freight, unless it is on customer own Air carrier account number, and customer agrees Air shipment is at their own product damage risk.
• Sales Tax – copy of Customer State Tax Resale certificate or Tax Exemption certificate is required before order entry. Questions contact us. WE do NOT credit any Sales Tax.
• Product Warranty – see following section – Warranty.
• WIUSA.com / Wallcovering Industries, Inc reserves the right to cancel, for cause, any order/sale without incurring any liability. Question Inquire.
• Customer credit card information and placement of an order, constitutes acceptance of all WIUSA.com / Wallcovering Industries, Inc sale terms and conditions. If you have any questions please contact our WIUSA.com Customer Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.527.9014. We would appreciate the opportunity to be of service.
Our products ship from different factory locations depending on the product ordered. Most items usually ship as noted on the product page, depending on size by freight truck common carrier, smaller items by UPS or FedX. Once your order has shipped, transit time usually takes between two to seven business days depending on the warehouse and delivery location, holidays, and bad weather delays not included.
Products shipped by freight truck will be delivered dock to dock only. Should the order require special delivery requirements, contact the carrier and make arrangements directly with them, when you receive the Pro# for tracking. You will be responsible for any additional charges incurred for those arrangements and must pay directly to the carrier. If we are billed for additional delivery freight charges, we will charge your card for those charges. Remember, as the purchaser you will be the consignee and product ownership transfers to you when the freight carrier pick-up the shipment. The purchaser / consignee is responsible for arranging for shipment acceptance. Note: Some carriers may require a signature as proof of delivery of the shipment. Please use a shipping address that will have someone available to sign for delivery. Remember, before you accept and sign, inspect and note any possible damage on delivery receipt and have carrier driver also note damage and sign. The driver usually calls into the carrier to report the damage at that time.
Job Site Shipments – Please provide with order entry a contact name and cell phone number for the job site person who will receive, inspect and sign for the shipment. When you receive the freight carrier tracking pro#, we suggest you contact the carrier directly to confirm carrier has correct information and get a estimate of delivery time if possible. Provide carrier any additional information to both insure delivery to correct site location and make sure the trailer has enough area to make a safe delivery. Just a suggestion.
At this time we only ship these products within the 50 United States of America. For export requirements, we will instruct freight carrier to ship to your export port,/ freight forwarder with the freight added to your product order, plus any additional crating required at the time of order entry, for export.
Cancellations / Returns / Damages
Cancellations: Please order your product and quantity correctly and accurately as most Visual Display Communication Products and Specialiy Interior Wall Finish Products are custom manufactured per your order, and are therefore non-cancelable and non-returnable. ON a few products that are not custom, if the manufacturer accepts a cancellation it will require a min. 30% cancellation charge. Any questions contact us.
Returns: Please read all notes regarding your product of interest on the specific product page. All Marker Boards, Glass Marker Boards, Combination Boards, Directory Boards, Horizontal Sliding Units, Map Rails, Display Panels, Writing Walls, Conference Cabinets, Display Cases & Cabinets, Speciality Boards, Curvwood Veneer, Tambour Panels, Acoustical Panels, Cork Rolls either Natural Cork or Color Cork, full or cut, yardage, Ozite Rib Fabric rolls either full or cut yardage, any Display Tack or Map Rails with customer selected cork, vinyl or fabric, and non-stock factory products are NOT returnable, as these items were finished or manufactured per customer request to fill their purchase requirements. In short, nearly all products we offer are NOT returnable as the products are considered custom to your request & requirements.
WE do not accept returns without prior written approval, and a Return Authorization ( RA#) Number. If a standard product is accepted, the minimum 40% restock charge, plus prepaid return freight. Product must be in the original box/ packaging and arrive back in ideal sellable condition. NO RETURN on ANY PRODUCT AFTER 10 DAYS OF DELIVERY. Customer is responsible for all shipping charges, packaging and arrange for the return freight method. Unauthorized returns will be REFUSED. NO RETURN on ANY CUSTOM PRODUCTS.
Each factory we team with have good quality control departments and product inspection before shipping. If a product is claimed to be defective, please take photos of the problem and text the details, and email us with photo attachments to email@example.com. Your input is very important, so please be detail is the text information. WE will pass this information on to the manufacturing mill quality control department. The customer is responsible for the return process if mill requires it, until inspection is complete. Our mill quality control department will be to sole judge. IN no event will we or a factory rep visit the location of the product. If a replacement is required, this will be a new order, new charge and any credit will be issued upon inspection conclusion. WE do NOT ship air freight for any reason.
No matter how well a factory protects product shipments, mishaps in transit do occur. Resolving these issues requires the cooperation of all parties. All shipping / freight damage in transit claims must be made against the freight carrier and is the responsibility of the consignee ( customer) to file the claim, cooperate with the freight carrier and follow up with the carrier to secure final settlement of the claim.
Inspect all shipments upon arrival. Even if the package/ box / crate arrives only slightly damaged. It is imperative that you note or request the freight carrier driver to note that the Shipment is Damaged prior to signing for delivery. Do not sign a clear receipt for the damaged or missing packages / box / crate or there will be no basis for a claim and no credit will be given by the freight carrier.
• Even if the driver acknowledges the damages in writing, you must request an exception / claim number from the driver or the carrier and retain the merchandise and all packaging materials including the box / crate at the address where the box / crate was shipped to until the freight carrier has authorized you to move it to a new location. Usually the carrier will send out a inspector to review the damage.
• In case of CONCEALED DAMAGE, the damage is not apparent until the shipment box / crate is opened, you must contact the carrier within 5 days receipt of the shipment and request an inspection be made. Keep in mind that just like visible damage claim you must request an exception / claim number from the carrier and retain the merchandised all packing materials including the box / crate at the address where the shipment was shipped to until the carrier has authorized you to move it to a new location.
• If a shipment arrives damaged or incomplete, please notify us immediately. Although we cannot be responsible for the actual filing of claims on the freight carrier or accept liability for non-collectible shipping / freight claims, we can provide assistance with filing a claim. TIME MATTERS, since most carriers only allow 5 business days form date of delivery to file claims. DO NOT THROW ANYTHING AWAY UNTIL THE FINAL RESOLUTION OF THE SHIPPING / FREIGHT CLAIM.
• WHY you ask do customers have to put up with all the above BS. Simple – it’s the law. Freight carriers spend millions of dollars on Washington politicians to get legislation passed to protect freight carriers or limit their liability to the public. Keep this in mind when you vote. WIUSA.com is picky and we and our manufacturers try our best to use the best carriers. Many freight carriers have insurance that covers up to $25,000 per shipment, not all carry this insurance or a much lower dollar amount. Please keep this information in mind. If you have your own freight carrier you want to use, contact us.
Credit Card Charges Reflected on Customer Card Statement & Customer Invoice
WIUSA.com will show as the charger on credit card statements. WIUSA.com is a division of Wallcovering Industries, Inc., and all other domain names used on this site are departments, and as such other documentation, including Invoices, will show Wallcovering Industries, Inc., as the name of the Seller on all transactions.
All products offered by WIUSA.com are sold at the current prices available and are subject to change without notice. WE sincerely appreciate your business. WIUSA.com and Wallcovering Industries, Inc., reserve the right to cancel , for cause, any pending sale without incurring liability. Quick Ship programs may have quantity limits and price changes without notice.
WIUSA.com products for Visual Display Communication and Speciality Interior Wall Finish are primarily custom manufactured products from various manufacturers. Each company offers their product warranty, depending on the exact product. Most products have one year warranty against defects in material and workmanship. Manufacturers of our Whiteboards surface offer a 50 year warranty on the porcelain enamel steel surface, if regular cleaning is maintained and the writing face is not subject to abuse. However, some other products offer only the inspection warranty when shipment is opened and immediately used as intended. These products can be easily seen as either acceptable or not, as the product must be applied to walls or other acceptable surfaces. Some other products offer a warranty of either 20,10,5, or 3 years subject to limits. If you have a question about the warranty of a product you are going to order, IMPORTANT to get that warranty info BEFORE you place any order. Lack of your interest in a product warranty, will not be cause for any product return. IN over 40 years of suppling product offered by us, we have never had a problem about or with a product warranty. Reminder, any product warranty is offered ONLY by the manufacturer of the product, NOT WIUSA.com or Wallcovering Industries, Inc.
The law of the State of TEXAS and Dallas County shall govern Wallcovering Industries, Inc., and its division WIUSA.com and sales Invoices. Venue for any legal action relating to such sales Invoices shall be Dallas County, Dallas, Texas.
All products offered or sold on this web site, WIUSA.com, are on a wholesale / direct basis. Any installation suggestions are intended for use by persons having the professional product installation skills. Since seller has no control over the use or application of the products, no warranty is expressed or implied by WIUSA.com or Wallcovering Industries, Inc. Each product is intended for interior use in climate controlled conditions. Purchaser / Customer assumes all responsibility and liability for the use and results of material purchased under this sale agreement. Seller makes no warranty expressed or implied excepted as stated herein. Any order considered as custom manufactured products, per the quotation given customer and accepted by customer, are sold only on a non-cancelable and non-returnable basis. Other products, Sellers liability is limited to the purchase price of material and / or merchandise proved defective, upon inspection by manufacturing company quality control department. No credit for labor or project delay due to freight damage or material found defective by manufacturing company. No credit for any product returned to mill, until such return has had prior written approval. Terms of return merchandise will be stated when written approval is sent. Seller will not accept any claims for adjustment under its sell policy or any requests for return of material after ten (10 days following receipt of material shipment. Since we have no control over the end use of these products, the job site conditions, the skill of the installer, ,or installation, suitability of the product or maintenance of any products, NO warranty is expressed or implied by WIUSA.com or Wallcovering Industries, Inc..
Purchase of the products described at WIUSA.com by words, samples, or material shipment constitutes acceptance of all Sellers policies, including payments, shipments, returns, damages and disclaimer.
WE make walls productive….Since 1979.